About Interior Lifestyle Awards
The Interior Lifestyle Awards are held alongside the co-located Ambiente India and Heimtextil India, India’s most premier exhibitions for the home fashion industry. The awards provide the country’s ambitious textile and product designers a canvas to showcase their talents to the who’s who of the industry while getting visibility on an international platform.
For more details, visit the ILA website: www.interiorlifestyleawards.com
The two categories:
> Home Décor
> Home Textile
Both the competitions are open to all individual designers / design firms with a minimum of
2 years of experience.
Multiple submissions are allowed up to a maximum of 5 submissions per participant.
Each submission should be original and should be created in India in the past 2 years, however, the firm / individual may be based out of India and still be eligible.
In case of plagiarism, the participant will stand disqualified.
EIGHT finalists will be selected, FOUR finalist in the Home Textile Category and FOUR finalist in the Home Décor Category for Interior Lifestyle Awards. These EIGHT finalists will get an opportunity to showcase their design concepts within the “Experience Zone” created on the show floor of the co-located exhibitions Ambiente India and Heimtextil India to be held between 20-22 June 2017, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
> Attach 2-4 high resolution product photographs from your most innovative Home Décor / Home Textile collection
> Preferably capture the product from different angles
> Only ACTUAL photographs should be submitted. Computer generated / modified photographs will not be accepted
> File type: JPEG with resolution of 72 dpi, size: 5MB (maximum)
> Send the following details along with your entries:
1. Full Name, age, contact details, designation, qualification, name of company (if applicable)
2. Story behind your innovative design concept
3. Description of the product images shared
The jury of the Interior Lifestyle Awards consists of leaders of the Design Community.
Lipika Sud: India’s leading Interior Designer & founder of Lipika Sud International Pvt Ltd.
Sonali Bhagwati: Co-founder of Spazzio Design, an internationally recognised design firm and President of Design Plus.
Sunil Sethi: Connoisseur of Fashion, Luxury & Lifestyle products (Made in India) & founder of Alliance Merchandising Company, a sourcing and buying company in 1988.
The entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- > Innovation
- > Style
- > High Quality
- > Functionality
The Jury will select FOUR finalists each from the Home Décor and Home Textile category. Each finalist will be paired with a designer from the other category. The team will be given a topic pertaining to the trend laid down by Messe Frankfurt which will have relevance on the current international design trends. The concepts created by each team will be showcased at the “Experience Zone” at the fair.
From the 8 finalists, two winners will be declared as the FACE of Interior Lifestyle Awards 2017 at a Gala Awards Night. All finalists will be awarded a Trophy and a Certificate of recognition for their achievement.
Terms & Conditions
- All entries must be submitted before 28th February, 2017.
- Each finalist will be given a designated space to exhibit their ideas and concepts at the exhibition in New Delhi.
- Stand space to 8 finalists will be provided two days prior to exhibition: 18th June, 2017.
- The finalists will have to display their products or ideas at their own cost. However, they will get assistance from the exhibitors to source out materials subject to availability & discretion of the exhibitor.
- The responsibility to return the products sourced would be on the participants. These should be returned on the Last day without any damages.
- The travel and stay cost of the 8 finalists to be borne by them.